The Junior League of Mobile’s Gracious Giving program allows for our supporters to allocate their donations directly to our community programs. By adding these unrestricted funds to JLM budget, you can help enhance and extend the existing and legacy community projects and initiatives where it is needed the most.
Our current community projects include:
- Adopt-A-School Program**
- The Joseph Project: Food Drive and Summer Supplement Program
- Prodisee Pantry: Food Program
- Dumas Wesley Community Center
- Fostering Together Gulf Coast
- Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center: Wharf of Wonder
- Leadership Scholarship
- Be Your Best Self Day
- Community Assistance Fund
- Diaper Bank
Our community Legacy projects Include:
- Child Daycare Association
- Gulf Coast Exploreum Hands-On Science Learning Center
- Mobile Area Education Foundation
- Mobile Arts Council
- Mobile Public Library’s Bookmobile Program
- The Carlen House Museum
- The Child Advocacy Center
- The Drug Education Council
- The Preschool for the Sensory Impaired
- United Cerebral Palsy of Mobile
- Visiting Nurse’s Association
- Volunteer Mobile
- and many others!
Thank you for considering a gift to the Junior League of Mobile. All gifts are tax deductible and will be used to advance the mission of the Junior League of Mobile. Donate today!
Thank you for supporting Junior League of Mobile and our impact on our community!