Admissions will open in January 2019. If you are interested in the Admissions process 2019-2020, please fill out our INTEREST FORM under Useful Links or email email@example.com
Junior League of Mobile has more than 1,400 provisional, active and sustaining members, making Junior League of Mobile the fifteenth largest league within the Association of Junior Leagues International. Our membership includes executives, community leaders, entrepreneurs, mothers and professional women from diverse backgrounds. Join us in fulfilling our mission of promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women and creating community impact through the effective leadership and action of trained volunteers.
If you are interested in joining the Junior League of Mobile or would like information on the Recruiting Process, which typically opens in January, please complete the interest form. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on JLM happenings!
- Connections to communities in need, individuals we serve and people we serve with
- Training for effective community service and leadership, including finance, fundraising, leadership, public relations and marketing, advocacy and personal development
- Awareness of community needs and opportunities to contribute to solutions
- Interaction and partnerships with community leaders
- Leadership Development: opportunities to serve on community Board of Directors and chair committees that make an impact in the community
- New friends, continued growth and personal fulfillment
- Membership Transferability: League membership is transferable throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and England
Member Demographics & Interesting Facts
- More than 500 JLM active members who reside in 35 zip codes in two counties
- 74.9% report making an impact in the community as the most important aspect of volunteering with JLM
- Age range of members: 23 to 101
- Average age of all JLM members (active, provisional and sustaining): 50.14 years
- 70% of JLM members work outside the home