BLUEPASS 2021 IS HERE!
BluePass is a shopping card fundraiser that gives card holders exclusive discounts to merchants in Mobile and Baldwin Counties. By purchasing a $30 BluePass, you get to shop great deals the entire month of October while also helping Junior League of Mobile (JLM) build better communities.
Funds raised by BluePass helps JLM improve the lives of children in our communities through our impact area – Healthy Children: Hunger, Nutrition, & Fitness.
Merchants can participate by offering a discount to BluePass card holders. There is no cost to participate as a BluePass Merchant!
For just $100, merchants can participate as a sponsor, giving them special benefits such as logo placement on marketing materials, special promotion to BluePass shoppers, and more.
BluePass is made possible through the support of our sponsors and we can’t thank our 2020 Sponsors enough!
Follow the links below to learn more about:
Your participation in Junior League of Mobile’s (JLM) BluePass — as a merchant or shopper — helps JLM build better communities! That’s because BluePass is more than just a discount card; it’s also a fundraiser that helps JLM focus on improving the lives of children in our communities through our impact area — Healthy Children: Hunger, Nutrition & Fitness.
How BluePass Works
- BluePass can be used from October 1st through October 31st
- Cost is $30 and provides users with a 20% discount at over 250 merchants throughout Mobile and Baldwin counties. Click here to view last year’s merchants.
- Purchase a BluePass online: All buyers will receive a digital pass and you can choose to also be mailed a physical BluePass card to keep with you!
- BluePass is available for purchase to everyone in the community, not just JLM members.
- All proceeds enable JLM to continue their community impact projects.
- Become a Friend of BluePass! Friends of BluePass are businesses or members of the community who wish to support JLM but do not have a discount to offer. As a Friend, your name will be listed on the JLM website and the front of the BluePass posters, with the designation that you are a Friend and that discounts are not offered through these businesses and/or individuals.