The Junior League of Mobile logo must appear on all community correspondence and public materials. Below are the guidelines for using the logo:
- The logo may not be used with any other agency’s logo unless specifically separated and typeset with a qualifier such as “sponsored by” or “in conjunction with.”
- The logo must always include the tag line.
- The logo may be presented in color or black and white.
- The logo may not be smaller that one (1) inch.
- Logo Color – PMS Blue 072 C. The following is a breakdown of the mixture:
- C 100, M 88, Y 0, K 5
- R 28, G 63, B 148
- HEX #000f9f
- The font used for the JLM logo is “Charter.”
Click here for a .jpg copy of the JLM logo.